Gummi Butterflies

Gummi Butterflies
Item: 6130
$2.80
Bridge Mix All Nut
Ingredients:  chocolate contains sugar, whole milk, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, soya-lecithin (an emulsifier), vanillin (an artificial flavor), almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts, pecans, cashews, peanuts, gum arabic and confectioner's glaze.  May contain trace elements of peanuts.

Product of USA

Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1.43 oz BRIDGE MIX ALL NUT , Servings: VARIES , Calories 230 , Fat Cal. 150 , Total Fat 17g ( 26 % DV) , Sat Fat 26 ( 35 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol <5mg ( 2 % DV) , Sodium 85mg ( 4 % DV) , Total Carbs 17g ( 6 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 2g ( 8 %) , Sugars 14g , Sugar Alc 0 , Protein 4g , Vitamin A 0 , Vitamin C 0 , Calcium 1 , Iron 22 . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

Details
 
SKU 401
Quantity in stock 675 item(s) available
Weight 1.00 lbs
Packaging Plain Bag
Price: $8.20

Options
 
Packaging
Quantity

Add to cart
        
Add to wish list


Bridge Mix All Nut 
 

Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: