Fancy Mix Nuts Roasted Salted

Fancy Mix Nuts Roasted Salted
Item: 37
$8.80
Milk Chocolate Vanilla Caramels
Ingredients: sugar, whole milk, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, soya lecithin, (an emulsifier), vanillin (artificial flavor), sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil.  May contain trace elements of peanuts.

Product of USA

Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1oz MILK CHOC VANILLA CARAMEL , Servings: VARIES , Calories 129 , Fat Cal.  , Total Fat 5.5g ( 9 % DV) , Sat Fat 9 ( 18 % DV) , Trans Fat 0g , Cholesterol 15mg ( 5 % DV) , Sodium 55mg ( 2 % DV) , Total Carbs 19.7g ( 7 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 0g ( 0 %) , Sugars 17.8g , Sugar Alc g , Protein .6g , Vitamin A 0 , Vitamin C 0 , Calcium 12.3 , Iron 0 . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

Details
 
SKU 405
Quantity in stock 182 item(s) available
Weight 1.00 lbs
Packaging Plain Bag
Price: $8.80

Options
 
How Do You Want it Packaged ?
Quantity

Add to cart
        
Add to wish list


Milk Chocolate Vanilla Caramels 
 

Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: