Spanish Peanuts Roasted Salted

Spanish Peanuts Roasted Salted
Item: 53
$2.80
Yogurt Covered Almonds
Ingredients: yogurt (sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel, nonfat milk powder, yogurt powder (cultured whey & nonfat milk), artificial color (titanium dioxidel, lactic acid, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanillin (artificial flavor 1), almonds gum arabio, sugar, corn syrup, tapioca dextrin, vegetable oil (medium chain triglycerides), citric acid, potassium sorbate & traces of peanuts & other tree nuts.

Product of USA


Nutrition Facts Serv size: 11PCS 1.5oz YOGURT ALMOND , Servings: VARIES , Calories 210 , Fat Cal. 120 , Total Fat 14g ( 22 % DV) , Sat Fat 22 ( 35 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol 0 ( 0 % DV) , Sodium 20mg ( 1 % DV) , Total Carbs 22g ( 7 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 2g ( 8 %) , Sugars 19g , Sugar Alc 0 , Protein 4g , Vitamin A 0 , Vitamin C 2 , Calcium 4 , Iron 2 . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

Details
 
SKU 491
Quantity in stock 933 item(s) available
Weight 1.00 lbs
Packaging Plain Bag
Price: $7.20

Options
 
Quantity

Add to cart
        
Add to wish list


Yogurt Covered Almonds 
 

Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought