Mixed Fruit Dried Unsweetened

Mixed Fruit Dried Unsweetened
Item: 158
$4.80
Veggie Chips
Ingredients: sweet potato, squash, carrot, green bean, taro, canola oil, dextrin, & salt.

Product of Taiwan

Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1 OZ 3LB BAG DRIED VEGGIE CHIPS , Servings: VARIES , Calories 120 , Fat Cal. 50 , Total Fat 6g ( 9 % DV) , Sat Fat 9 ( 5 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol 0mg ( 0 % DV) , Sodium 55mg ( 2 % DV) , Total Carbs 18g ( 6 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 2g ( 8 %) , Sugars 5g , Sugar Alc 0 , Protein 1g , Vitamin A 140 , Vitamin C 2 , Calcium 8 , Iron 6 . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

Details
 
SKU 176
Quantity in stock 183 item(s) available
Weight 0.38 lbs
Packaging SMALL PLASTIC CONTAINER
Price: $2.20

Options
 
Quantity


If you see this message, your web browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript is disabled. Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings so the online store can function correctly.

Veggie Chips 
 

Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: