Cajun Mix

Cajun Mix
Item: 214
$5.50
No Sugar Added Chocolate Peanuts
Ingredients: sugar free milk chocolate flavored coating (maltitol, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, sodium caseinate, milkfat, lecithin [an emulsifier], and vanilla), peanuts, corn or peanut oil, gum arabic, and confectioner's glaze (shellac).  This is not a sugar free product.  Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect on sensitive individuals.

Product of USA

Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1.33OZ NO SUGAR ADDED CHOC PEANUT , Servings: VARIES , Calories 210 , Fat Cal. 160 , Total Fat 18g ( 28 % DV) , Sat Fat 28 ( 33 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol 5mg ( 1 % DV) , Sodium 40mg ( 2 % DV) , Total Carbs 15g ( 5 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 2g ( 7 %) , Sugars 1g , Sugar Alc 0 , Protein 6g , Vitamin A 0 , Vitamin C 0 , Calcium 2 , Iron 4 . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

Details
 
SKU 886
Quantity in stock 170 item(s) available
Weight 0.50 lbs
Packaging Plain Bag
Price: $9.60

Options
 
How Do You Want it Packaged ?
Quantity

Add to cart
        
Add to wish list


No Sugar Added Chocolate Peanuts 
 

Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought