Sugar Free Pecan Pattie

Sugar Free Pecan Pattie
Item: 892
$10.40
Dark Chocolate Peanut Cluster
Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor. cocoa butter, chocolate liquor processed with alkalai, butterfat, soy lecithin (emulsifier), natural flavor, salt), peanuts. Contains: Milk, Peanuts, Soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat (gluten), eggs and dairy products.

Nutrition Facts Serv size: (25oz) 2pcs PEANUT CLUSTER DC , Servings: VARIES , Calories 130 , Fat Cal. 0g , Total Fat 9g ( 23 % DV) , Sat Fat 9 ( 12 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol 0mg ( 1 % DV) , Sodium 10mg ( 1 % DV) , Total Carbs 14g ( 5 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 2g ( 6 %) , Sugars 11g , Sugar Alc  , Protein 2g , Vitamin A 0 , Vitamin C 0 , Calcium 0 , Iron 1, Potassium 130mg . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

Details
 
SKU 476
Quantity in stock 190 item(s) available
Weight 1.00 lbs
Packaging Plain Bag
Price: $6.60

Options
 
How Do You Want it Packaged ?
Quantity

Add to cart
        
Add to wish list


Dark Chocolate Peanut Cluster 
 

Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought